Public power is good for business. Competitive energy costs; reliable, responsive service; local decision-making; and one-on-one relationships between customers and their utility’s energy services representative are among the many benefits.
WPPI Energy’s member utilities assist local economic development efforts in many different ways by helping existing and new businesses with:
- Operating cost estimates and energy cost comparisons
- Study grants
- Energy-use audits to identify potential energy efficiency upgrades and providing financial incentives and/or technical assistance for these projects
- New Construction Design Technical Assistance
- Power quality services
- Interruptible rate programs
- Green Power for Business;
- Energy Services Representative support
- Technical training and educational outreach
Contact us for more information.